#1: DIY | 2013 Planner


FIRST POST!

My first DIY project :
2013 Personal Planner

I know the folder rings look weird with the planner

For most people who live around me, or had lived around me,
they know that I am not the kind of person who is well- organised.
And I notice this as one of my weaknesses,
and I know very well that I have to encounter this 
as life should get better and mine shouldn't stay the same.
So, I've been searching for a planner 
on Ebay, bookstores etc, but none really gets attention,
and if there's a really nice planner for me, 
the price is a bit turn off,
like AUD24 for a planner? pfffttt...

After some more searching, I gave up and since I didn't have much to do at home, 
I decided to make one on my own.

And here's some snapshots of the planner.
Nothing really fancy, but I love it.

the front cover


most of the pages are custom made in adobe, 
except for the calendar, which I downloaded from here




So, if you think you would like to have the templates for this planner, 
all you have to do is give me your email (through the comment box or straight to my email)
and I'll send them to you.
*I'm still new at this, and I don't know how to put the 'downloadble' link here, 
that's why I can only send them to you by email.

Once you get these, simply print them out, reorganise, have some fun and bring it everywhere you go!


 
*I've changed that metal folder rings to some pieces of matching fabric/clothes.


4 comments:

Jurey said...

cantiknye za..bg la i 1~

zawaJasmi said...

tq jurey ~~ nti i emel okay:)

Anonymous said...

emel la, emel la...tak sabar ni..

AMEERA ANUAR said...

zawa mmg kreatip! =)